At ARA Instruments, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our products. We will post new software updates here as they become available to ensure all of our customers have up-to-date equipment.
In conformance with US-EPA guidance, we recommend ARA N-FRM Samplers and FTS Flow Calibrators be calibrated yearly. Please contact us for information about our calibration services.
Other calibration information and worksheets:
N-FRM Calibration Using an ARA FTS Flow Calibrator
Quality Control Form
Excel Calibration Worksheet
- 40CFR Part 50 – National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Particulate Matter
- 40CFR Part 50, Appendix L – Reference Method for the Determination of Fine Particulate Matter
- EPA Quality Assurance Guidance Document 2.12 – Monitoring PM2.5 in Ambient Air Using Designated Reference
- EPA PM Home – EPA Particulate Matter Information Site
- AMTIC – EPA Ambient Monitoring Technology Information Center
- World Health Organization – United Nations Public Health Site
- EPA PM-2.5 Validation Template – EPA Acceptance and Quality Criteria for PM 2.5 Data
- AirNow – Current Air Pollution Data